Just an ordinary day but there were many highlights...
- reading the Saturday newspaper over morning coffee
- baked beans on toast for lunch and no moaning
- a quick trip into town to spend our sons' HMV vouchers with no desire to buy anything for ourselves other than a cup of tea and some rocky road cake
- hearing The Smiths on my son's ipod
- relief that most of the snow has thawed in our road
- the beauty of the snow still covering woodlands and fields as we drove home
- receiving an invitation
- looking forward to an evening out with friends
Just a little record of a simple day which I have enjoyed.
Hope you're enjoying the weekend too.